4 week, certified course
- 4 week entry level driver training course.
- Registration Fee (Included)
- This is a non-refundable $200 fee that saves you a seat in class.
- Permit Fee/Licensing Fee (Included)
- This is for your commercial learners permit and your commercial driver’s license. If you already have one of these, we can deduct the amount from the price.
- DOT Physical/Drug Screen (Included)
- This is for your DOT Physical, Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Medical Certificate as required by the federal government. If you already have these we can deduct from $50 for the physical and $50 for the drug screen if we are the recipient.
- Training (Included)
- This is for four weeks of training, including theory, vehicle inspection, backing maneuvers, manual transmission training and safe road training.
- Skills Testing (Included)
- This is for your skills test. Oh yeah, most of these are done on site too. Want home field advantage? We got you covered.
- Lodging (Included)
- Too far to drive? If you live more than 30 miles away from our school we may be able to have you lodged at no additional cost. Hotel’s pretty nice 3.7 stars, pool, wifi and a Waffle House next door if you’re into that.
- Job Placement (Included)
- Have companies come to you (not the other way around). We help with getting you placed with an employer. Most of our students have their job lined up while they’re in school.
- No hidden fees. No non-sense. Again, you may not even have to pay. Only way to find out is by applying and giving us a call.